Looking for a cheap backpacking tent which doesn’t weigh much. This single person one man backpacking tent is exceptional value for money.
Single Person One Man Backpacking Tent Features
- Ideal for hiking and backpacking
- Pitches inner firstly
- Pre-attached guy lines and integral groundsheet
- Fire retardant
- Taped seams
- Outer tent:15D double nylon with silicon coating,2000MM
- Inner tent: High density polyester mesh
- Integral groundsheet: 20D waterproof nylon with PU coating
- Frame: High strength aluminum alloy
- Color: Olive Green/Gray
- Peg: Tri-Beam Aluminum Alloy
- Pitching Time: 5 minutes
- Hydrostatic Head: 2000mm
- Net weight: 700g(Not included accessories)
- Note:Tthe supporting stick is not included!(1.3m trekking pole is better)
How to set tent up
- Stretching two tent layers on the ground.
- Matched the buckles to connect the outer and inner tent.
- Fix the stakes in the right place to form a basic structure.
- Support the tent with your Trekking Pole.
- Adjust the wind rope to better frame the tent.
Attention: The Main Supporting Pole is not included in the package, which allows the tent pack less weighted but make full use of your trekking pole, and the economic but high-quality