The Lanshan 1 Pro tent is one of the lightest ultralight hiking tents available. It is not only incredibly lightweight it also pack down to an ultra small size of on 34x 15 cm. Because of this you will not only have more room in your pack but you will also have a lighter pack. This will make you next multiday hike a lot easier as it could save up to 1 kg of weight compared to using other hiking tents.
With this tent been so light and small it can be carried in your pack in case your destination hut is full. It can also be used for when your day doesn’t quiet go to plan and you need to set up camp early.
Either buy the Lanshan 1 Pro tent direct from the supplier or via Hotshopper for added protection. Check out our 3 ways to buy for more information. Please note we do not have this item in stock locally at the moment, delivery could take up to 8 weeks due to current reduced airline capacity. Buying through Hotshopper means you will have added protection so if your item doesn’t come in time we will refund you in full.
Lanshan 1 Pro Tent Specifications
- Tent brand and model : 3F UL Gear Lanshan 1 Pro.
- Number of users: 1 Person hiking tent.
- Seasons: 3 Season tent. Summer, spring and autumn.
- Top tent fabric: 20D Double silicon with 20D breathable nylon gauze.
- Bottom tent fabric: 20D silicon waterproof nylon.
- Waterproof index: Top tent 2000 mm, bottom of tent 5000 mm.
- Tent dimensions: 230 (L) x 90 + 20 + 70 (W) x 125 (H) mm.
- Packed tent size: 34 x15 cm.
- New wright: 690 grams.
- Requires hiking pole to set up (not included).
3F UL hiking poles are also available via Hotshopper.
How to Setup 3F UL Lanshan 1 Pro Tent
Before embarking on your hike with your new 3F UL tent we recommend a few practice set ups first. Using a pole less hiking tent for the first time can be tricky, especially if weather conditions are not great. With a little practive it is possible to erect these tents in the rain without the inside getting wet. Click on the below image to see how to setup the 3F UL Lanshan 1 Pro tent.