It is recommended for use in summer at low altitudes. If you are after something warmer then please have a look at the rest of the Caldeno range. Alternatively if you need something lighter then we recommended Aegismax ultralight weight sleeping bags.
Sleeping bags can be spliced together. If you want to joined two sleeping bags together please ensure you advise zip side preference for each bag when ordering.
Down Sleeping Bag Quilt Specifications
- Down sleeping bag 15 degrees maximum comfort level.
- Cadeno brand.
- Net weight 950 grams +/- 5%.
- Comfortable temperature 5 ~ 15°C.
- Limit temperature 0°C.
- Compressed size approximately 17 x 20 cm.
- Zip side random (please ask if you have a preference).
- Outside fabric: 400T 20D waterproof tear resistant nylon.
- Inside fabric: 400T 20D super soft breathable nylon.
- Filling 400 grams.
- Filling 80% white duck down.
Please note these sleeping bags will need to be aired out for a few days. This is because they have been in storage in their stuff sacks for a while after production. There may be some residual smell which will reduce after airing the sleeping bag out for a few days.
Also you will note the sleeping bag will not appear very puffy. Leaving it out of the bag for a few days and shaking it occasionally will help restore it’s puff.