The Apacs Slayer 99 badminton racket is one of the best rackets ever made by Apacs Sports. It is a fast, balanced and powerful racket which is good in all aspects of the game. The Extreme Power Tech has thine frame with power bulbs positioned around the frame for generating power. Because of this the racket is great for both attack and quick defense making it the ultimate doubles racket.
Great for smashing fast and hard while giving it back in counter attack.
Apacs Slayer 99 Badminton Racket Specifications
- Frame material: 30 Tonne Japan graphite + Woven
- Shaft material: 50 Tonne Japan graphite + carbon nano tubes + woven
- Frame type: Extreme Power Tech
- Shaft diameter: 7.0 mm
- Weight: 90 +/- 2 gram (2U)
- Balance point: 290 +/- 3 mm
- Flex: 7.5 (Stiff)
- Grommet system: 72 Holes
- Max tension: 36 lbs
- Grip Size: G2
These racket come strung approximately 25 lbs.
Only available for New Zealand Market. Delivered within 5 working days.
Please contact us for shipping rates to other countries.