The Apacs Lurid Power 22 badminton racket is a great racket for new players who like fast games. It features an adjustable balance point for experimenting with different configurations. This makes this racket a good badminton racket for beginner players. The Lurid Power series rackets are also good for the more experience players who want to adjust balance to suit game play. Head heavy for continued attack, head light for fast defending or balanced for a more all round game.
This racket has a high speed power frame which is built for games where you need fast attack and quick defence.
Apacs Lurid Power 22 Specifications
- Frame material: 30 Tonne Japan graphite + carbon nano tubes
- Shaft material: 30 Tonne Japan graphite + carbon nano tubes
- Frame type: High Speed Power
- Shaft diameter: 7 ~ 7.5 mm
- Weight: 86 +/- 1 gram (4U)
- Balance point: 295 +/- 2 mm
- Flex: 8.5 (Medium)
- Grommet system: 76 Holes
- Max tension: 35 lbs
- Grip Size: G2
Only available for New Zealand Market. Delivered within 5 working days.
Please contact us for shipping rates to other countries.