The Apacs Lethal 90 badminton racket is a slightly head heavy racket with a stiff shaft and frame for control. This racket is both fast and powerful due to the high speed muscle frame which is designed to cut through the air effortlessly. The frame has a triangle face which allows for a thicker center part of the frame which adds weight for power.
Great for fast smashing and counter attacking.
Apacs Lethal 90 Badminton Racket Specifications
- Frame material: 30 Tonne Japan graphite + carbon nano tubes
- Shaft material: 40 Tonne Japan graphite + carbon nano tubes
- Frame type: High Speed Muscle
- Shaft diameter: 7 mm
- Weight: 89 +/- 1 gram (3U)
- Balance point: 290 +/- 3 mm
- Flex: 7.5 (Stiff)
- Grommet system: 72 Holes
- Max tension: 35 lbs
- Grip Size: G2
These racket come strung approximately 25 lbs.
Only available for New Zealand Market. Delivered within 5 working days.
Please contact us for shipping rates to other countries.