Want a warm sleeping bag for winter but don’t want a sleeping bag which is too heavy? Then the Aegismax G2 is what you need, it only weighs 1006 grams and has a comfortable temperature of -2° C.
The Aegismax G2 is available in two colours, blue or black and has two different sizes available. This means you only have to carry the weight you need to carry.
If you want a warmer sleeping bag or one which isn’t as warm then we have access to the full range of Aegismax G-series sleeping bags.
Aegismax G2 Specifications
- Comfort rating: -2°C/30°F
- Lower Limit: -8°C/18°F
- Filling Used: Goose down 95%
- Fill Power : 800FP.
- Side block baffle design with offset baffles.
- 3D side walls with differential cut shell.
- Inner fabric: iFlex 15D Nylon with soft high density down proof weave.
- Outer fabric: iFlex 15D Nylon with DWR high density down proof weave.
- YKK5 dual sided zipper.
Large G2 Weight and Dimensions
- Filling weight: 700 grams.
- Gross weight 1078 grams.
- Approximate compressed size: 18 x 40 cm.
- Sleeping bag size: 82 x 216 cm.
Medium G2 Weight and Dimensions
- Filling weight: 664 grams.
- Gross weight 1006 grams.
- Approximate compressed size: 17 x 39 cm.
- Sleeping bag size: 78 x 196 cm.
For more information on Aegismax visit: https://www.aegismax.online/