The Aegismax G1 ultralight sleeping bag weighs only 722 grams and has a comfort rating of 3°C. This is great news for tramping in the colder months of the year and you don’t want a heavy backpack. These amazing sleeping bags are available with either a black outer and blue inner or the other way around, with a blue outer and a black inner.
It includes a compress bag which allows you to squash the ultralight weight sleeping bag down to a small size. Because of this you will have more room in your backpack for other things. Usually the sleeping bag is the heaviest most bulky thing you will carry on a multi day hike. With Aegismax sleeping bags this is not the case. Aegismax sleeping bags are not only ultralight and pack down small but they will also keep you warm at night.
Aegismax G1 Specifications
- Comfort rating: 3°C/39°F
- Lower Limit: -2°C/30°F
- Filling: 95% goose down.
- Filling Power : 800FP.
- Offset baffles plus side block baffle design.
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls.
- Outer fabric: iFlex 15D Nylon with DWR high density down proof weave.
- Inner fabric: iFlex 15D Nylon with soft high density down proof weave.
- YKK5 zipper.
- Colours available: Blue and black.
G1 Large Weight and Dimensions
- Filling weight: 400 grams.
- Gross weight 778 grams.
- Approximate compressed size: 15 x 35 cm.
- Sleeping bag size: 82 x 216 cm.
G1 Medium Weight and Dimensions
- Filling weight: 380 grams.
- Gross weight 722 grams.
- Approximate compressed size: 13 x 34 cm.
- Sleeping bag size: 78 x 196 cm.
For more information on Aegismax visit: https://www.aegismax.online/
Black Aegismax G1 Ultralight Sleeping Bag.