Reduce you pack weight with this 3F UL Trajectory 55L ultralight tramping pack. Weighs only 1100 grams and is available in different sizes to suit different body heights. It also has two different waist strap lengths to achieve the best backpack fit possible.
This snug fit will not only provide better balance but will also make your pack feel lighter. Having a good fitting waist strap will also allow you to have most of the tramping packs weight fall on your hips. This shifting of the weight makes the pack feel light as it takes the strain of your shoulders and shifts it to the center of your body.
The first place to start reducing your tramping packs weight is the pack itself. Check out the rest of our ultralight hiking range and reduce your pack weight even further.
3F UL Trajectory 55 L Specifications
- Made from X-PAC and UHMWPE.
- Waterproof fabric.
- POE-3D back panel.
- Maximum loading 18 kg.
- Approximate pack dimensions 65 x 27 cm.
- 75 cm Large belt to suit waists above 85 cm.
- 68 cm Small belt to suit waist sizes 64 ~ 85 cm.
- Approximate weights with belt straps: Large 1,130 grams, medium 1,105 grams and small 1085 grams.